Basics Riesentorlauf

Alles zur Skitechnik. Siehe auch Berichte Carving- und Ski-Lehrplan, sowie Besser Skifahren für Fortgeschrittene
ivan

Beitrag von ivan » 08.12.2004 18:56

sanzan hat geschrieben:
nicola hat geschrieben:so wie es aussieht wird am wochenende 19/20. februar eine edelwiser speed clinic in mayrhofen/zillertal stattfinden. auf mehrfachen wunsch werden wir auch rsl im programm haben. bei interesse bitte bei mir melden.
Hört sich gut an, ist aber für einen Steirer aber zu weit weg!! Schade! :evil: :D
schade? schande! :D
lies mal das:

"It's 1985 miles from my house to where i ski----I only get in two trips a year-----but I do ski about 45 days.
I DRIVE the trip TWICE each year."

worauf ich schrieb:
"I´m deeply impressed.
I promise stop complaining about my 375 miles to the Alps.
It reminds me of what I heard back in the 80´s.
The Russian racers were training in the Far East (Kamchatka near Japan) and in Siberia. When the season was about to start they took their "Westward Ho" ride to the Alps.
On the Russia/Poland border, maybe still the distance Uncle Louie has to cover, they were happy and relaxed "to be almost there".
And then Zhirow beat Stenmark three times in a row at the end of the season.
(And then he killed himself in a car. Zhirow, that is.)
You will be the hero in our January (Czech) SNOW magazine. Your feat MUST be published and made known in Europe!"

s. http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=20597&page=1

sanzan

Beitrag von sanzan » 09.12.2004 08:46

nicola hat geschrieben:
sanzan hat geschrieben:Hört sich gut an, ist aber für einen Steirer aber zu weit weg!! Schade! :evil: :D
von wo in der steiermark bist du denn?
Aus Knittelfeld.

Antworten