Fischer RX9 FTi - richtige Länge?

Ginolim

Fischer RX9 FTi - richtige Länge?

Beitrag von Ginolim » 30.12.2004 21:44

Hallo!

Ich habe mir heute den RX9 FTi gekauft. Leider hatte der Händler nur mehr ein Exemplar und so habe ich den mit 170cm Länge genommen. Gerade habe ich ein paar Beiträge über den RX8 gelesen und so frage ich mich jetzt, ob eine 160 oder 165er Länge nicht besser gewesen wäre angesichts meiner Körpergröße von 178cm. Was meint ihr?

Hat sonst vielleicht jemand diesen Ski und kann mir mir seine Eindrücke schildern?

Gruß
GinoLim

edit: Hab den Auftrag jetzt storniert und hole mir stattdessen einen Slalomcarver 8) der RX9 hat mir doch zu viel Radius -> 17m
Zuletzt geändert von Ginolim am 31.12.2004 17:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

ivan

Beitrag von ivan » 31.12.2004 10:46

ich glaube, 165 cm wären in ordnung bei dem RX 8, der eigentlich mehr oder weniger der Race SC ist,
also taillierungs- und einsatzmässig ein ski eher für kurze schwünge,
dessen RX-bezeichnung, also die cross-label, marketing-instrument ist

der RX 9 ist völlig anders und die 170 oder sogar 175 cm sind mE in ordnung

ist aber eine aufgrund von daten formulierte theoretische überlegung, gafahren habe ich die ski nicht

ivan

Beitrag von ivan » 01.01.2005 13:09

ich habe folgendes herausgesucht:

"Review: Fischer RX9 '04/'05 model
Skier: 5'10" 165 lb, PSIA l2 Cert
Ski: Fischer '04/'05 model RX9, 170cm, Railflex2 FX12 bindings, sidecut 109-69-96, radius 17m
Terrain skied: 2 or 3 days at Loveland, mostly early season hard snow, green and blue terrain. Some cut up powder, moderate bumps.
Other skis I like: Fischer RX8, WC SC, Sceneo 500, Big Stx 8.6
Disclosure: I am a Fischer ski area pro rep.

I have only had a chance to ski these on green and blue terrain that is open in the early season with mostly firm snow. On the first run I noticed that the skis felt noticably wider under foot than the RX8, but after the first few turns this feeling went away. This is more of a medium and long radius turn ski than the RX8, but they do not feel cumbersome in making short turns. They carve nice high speed arcs, and are very stable at speed, a bit more so than the RX8. They are great cruisers.

I skied soft rounded bumps where they were especially good, and some short choppy icy bumps where they felt a bit cumbersome, but that was most likely due to pilot error.

I tried them in some windblown crud where they blasted through it without any deflection or balance upsets from chunks, ruts, and mounds of snow.

To me the RX9 feels like a GS ski while the RX8 is a slalom ski. Before the advent of shaped skis, for all mountain skiing I always preferred GS skis because of their stability, even flex pattern, and greater width. The RX9's give me this same feeling. You might say that they have a bit of an old school feeling to them compared to a super carver like the World Cup SC. I think that this makes the RX9 a good selection for an accomplished "old school" skier who wants to take the plunge into the world of modern ski technology, but does not like the short radius turn carvers."
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=22166

Ginolim

Beitrag von Ginolim » 02.01.2005 14:44

danke ivan!
dieser bericht zeigt, dass eigentlich der rx8 viel besser meinen anforderungen (enge turns) entsprechen würde. :lol:

Ginolim

Beitrag von Ginolim » 02.01.2005 15:34

im gleichen forum hab ich auch das hier gefunden:

Ski Make: Fischer
Ski Model: RX8 Railflex 2
Ski Length: 165
Dimensions: 115/66/98
Radius: 13m
Comments: Hello! Fast, tight, carving machines. Tip, turn, go. These are lively, fun all around skis that seem happy everywhere on the mountain. My winner last year came up on top again this year (together with the Atomic Metron:b5). I skied the 170 all last year (flat and mounted with Markers), however, the 165 was even more fun, and I prefer the RailFlex binding on these (especially for me, since they have a flat delta). If you like lively, turny skis, you can’t go wrong with the RX8. These were the top choice for two of my buddies who also joined me for the day on Sunday. No speed limit that I could find. If you prefer a bit longer turn, see the RX9.

Ski Make: Fischer
Ski Model: RX9 RailFlex 2
Ski Length: 170
Dimensions: 109/69/96
Radius: 17m
Comments: This ski shares the design features of the RX8, but with a much less radical sidecut. As a result, it carves longer turns, and seems more of a locomotive than a sports car. It is still light and lively, however, so will suit those who prefer to turn a bit less. No speed limit.

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag