Neues lehrplan frage

Alles rund um Lehrwesen, Ausbildung, Skischulen, etc.
LincolnLoop
Vorname: Chris
Ski: Fischer
Skitage pro Saison: 75

Re: Neues lehrplan frage

Beitrag von LincolnLoop » 01.12.2009 13:28

Ooh, ich sehe, ich habe Verwirrung gestiftet... :D ...Na gut, ich wage einen weiteren Versuch, prognostiziere aber jetzt schonmal, dass wieder einige Rückfragen mit " :o " und Konsorten kommen werden... :wink:
NeusserGletscher hat geschrieben:Wie kann man am Ende zuviel Schaufeldruck haben? Gerät man durch die Beschleunigung am Ende der Kurve nicht automatisch nach hinten?
Wo ist am Ende der Kurve eine "Beschleunigung" (die nicht vorher schon stärker da gewesen wäre)?? Wenn du quasi in Richtung vor/rück gar nichts aktiv machen würdest, dann würdest Du allein aufgrund der Massenträgheit am Kurvenende in Vorlage sein...

Schneefrau hat geschrieben:das ist quasi das gegenteil von rebound
Nein, das nicht direkt. "Rebound" hat auch etwas mit der gewählten Linie zu tun. Du wirst Dir aber mit einer "totgefahrenen Schaufel" natürlich schwer tun, diesen zu erzeugen.

NeusserGletscher hat geschrieben:
Schneefrau hat geschrieben:Ich habe es so verstanden, dass man bei "schaufel totfahren" am ende der kurve gerade nicht nach hinten geht.
So habe ich es auch verstanden. Allerdings weiß ich nicht, wie ich das überhaupt umsetzen könnte. Ausser bereits bei der Schwungeinleitung so richtig die Schaufel tot zu treten.
Das ist dann jeweils falsch rübergekommen. Ich bin von einem "Sollschwung" ausgegangen, bei dem in der Kurvenausfahrt tendenziell eine etwas hintere Belastung vorliegt und die Bewegung (auch in Relation zum Ski) in der Einleitung dann nach vorne gehen sollte. "Schaufel tottreten" in der Schwungeinleitung halte ich - zumindest wenn es nicht auf einer ganz flachen Piste und mit sehr geringem Tempo geschieht - für nahezu unmöglich.
What do democrats actually want?

Democrats always want a majority.

Schneefrau
Vorname: Ute
Ski: rossi9s, edelwiser162+172, snowrider182, wayback88
Skitage pro Saison: 25

Beitrag von Schneefrau » 01.12.2009 23:08

LincolnLoop hat geschrieben:Ooh, ich sehe, ich habe Verwirrung gestiftet... :D ...Na gut, ich wage einen weiteren Versuch, prognostiziere, dass wieder einige Rückfragen mit " :o " und Konsorten kommen werden... :wink:
gut verständlich...
von mir keine rückfragen. aber ein [ externes Bild ]
Ute

2014/15: 29 Tage
2015/16: 30 Tage
2016/17: 20 Tage

tdk

Beitrag von tdk » 05.01.2010 13:01

Wow, what a lot of replies to my opening post. Too much for me to digest right now but let me get back to the few framecaptures you provided us. You point your finger at the outside knee and you claim that its driven into the turn, more than the outside knee. I want to bring your attention tho the fact that the outside ski in both photos are angled much more across in the photo. This causes a visual that the knee is pressed into the turn. Im not saying its absolutely so but that is the effect of the camera angle. If you do the wedge correctly and its not steep then both knees are angled the same.

The upward movement is just as you say there to relese the edges, the turn, and cause the skis to start pointing in the direction of the fall line. This is not necessary since you have speed. Just like when you carve, when you wedge across the hill, shifting the pressure to your new outside ski (uphill in this case) your new outside ski edge will start turing into the new turn and down hill. Then through the fall line and continue to turn all the way through the belly of the turn untill you are in a traverse in the other direction or stop.

BTW, thanks for the video links. I was not so impressed with the skiing in the clips other than the second last video clip skier. This is one outstanding skier. It must have been the examiner himself. The offpist skiing was good too.

Tom

Moorkuh
Vorname: Martin
Skitage pro Saison: 90

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 05.01.2010 13:19

tdk hat geschrieben:BTW, thanks for the video links. I was not so impressed with the skiing in the clips other than the second last video clip skier. This is one outstanding skier. It must have been the examiner himself. The offpist skiing was good too.
I am not entirely sure what you are referring to, but assuming that you mean
http://www.schuleaufdiepiste.at/02-info ... urven.html
there are videos for "Kurven", "Carven Grundstufe", "Carven lang", "Carven kurz" and "Gelände".
The skier in the second last clip ("Carven kurz") is a rather good examiner and demonstrator, you are right, however he is the same skier as the third skier in "Gelände" (in the bumps, which are his speciality), "Carven Grundstufe" and "Carven lang".
He's considered one of the best demonstrators, examiners and trainers we have in Austria by some.

Martin

tdk

Beitrag von tdk » 05.01.2010 16:06

Thats the guy. Yes and his skiing in the bumps is very very impressive. Awsome guy. If he is the same making the wedging demos I have to make the conclusion that the wedging demo is very close to the official version. I dont understand the up extention but if the progression is wedge into stem into parallel I guess what they are drilling early on is the up extentio for over riding the skis into a skid.

One thing to remember, a good instructor can make any kind of demo and he can ski like a phantom. Thanks for the links.

Here is the guy one more time:
http://www.schuleaufdiepiste.at/02-info ... -kurz.html

Tom

Admin: Fullquote delated

Uwe
Webmaster
Vorname: Uwe
Ski: Elan SLX - Fischer Progressor 800
Ski-Level: 94

Beitrag von Uwe » 05.01.2010 17:13

@ Tom: Please NO fullquote, see above. Thanks!
Uwe

Moorkuh

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 05.01.2010 17:29

tdk hat geschrieben:If he is the same making the wedging demos I have to make the conclusion that the wedging demo is very close to the official version.
As he's mentioned personally on the official "Skilehrplan" as contributor, I guess it is. ;)
I dont understand the up extention but if the progression is wedge into stem into parallel I guess what they are drilling early on is the up extentio for over riding the skis into a skid.
This is the slowest possible progression. The one that is being taught to the helpless cases, that is. Usually, stemming is left out (or even wedging).
Good that we've talked about the very same thing. If you watch closely enough, you can even see me standing on that video ;)

Martin

tdk

Beitrag von tdk » 06.01.2010 00:15

Uwe, sorry and thanks.

Martin, helpless cases LOL! I know what you mean. People from India or other places with no snow.

We are talking about the same guy. Great skier, that is right, and I must say once more that its the best darn short turn video I have seen ever I think. Whats the secret?

You lucky guy, what colour jacket?

Moorkuh

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 06.01.2010 00:45

tdk hat geschrieben:Martin, helpless cases LOL! I know what you mean. People from India or other places with no snow.
For austrian purposes, Belgium or the Netherlands usually serve well enough. ;) (Which of course does not apply to all of them).
We are talking about the same guy. Great skier, that is right, and I must say once more that its the best darn short turn video I have seen ever I think. Whats the secret?
He's a freak who was born with skis on his feet. I've skied a lot with him in the past years and to be honest: I have no clue.
You lucky guy, what colour jacket?

The one I wear on my avatar, gray with dark trousers.

Martin

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag