Neues lehrplan frage

Alles rund um Lehrwesen, Ausbildung, Skischulen, etc.
tdk

Neues lehrplan frage

Beitrag von tdk » 25.11.2009 22:40

Ist dass hier falsch und nicht mehr gelernt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSmKeGdV ... r_embedded

Ist dass hier richtig und teil der neue ÖR schilehrplahn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd8yvJva ... r_embedded

Uwe
Webmaster
Vorname: Uwe
Ski: Elan SLX - Fischer Progressor 800
Ski-Level: 94
Re: Neues lehrplan frage

Beitrag von Uwe » 25.11.2009 22:50

Das sind ältere Videos. Mehr dazu findest du hier:
viewtopic.php?t=1079
Uwe

Martina
Vorname: Martina
Ski: Elan

Beitrag von Martina » 26.11.2009 11:42

Uwes Link sollte die meisten Infos zu den Videos enthalten.

Nichts davon hat etwas mit dem österreichischen Skilehrplan zu tun!

Ich würde heute das Drehen nicht mit mehr/kaum mehr mit einer Verschiebung des KSP nach innen verbinden (ich machs ja beim fahren auch nicht/kaum, die Bewegungsdemonstration war wohl etwas übertrieben).

Moorkuh
Vorname: Martin
Skitage pro Saison: 90

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 27.11.2009 10:21

Concerning the "Austrian" snowplow, there's a small video online for demonstration purposes which can be viewed here:

http://www.schuleaufdiepiste.at/02-info ... urven.html
(you can also download it here: http://www.schuleaufdiepiste.at/fileadm ... kurven.flv )

You might find the other videos interesting as well, all of them should represent (at least parts of) the Austrian teaching system.

Martin

LincolnLoop
Vorname: Chris
Ski: Fischer
Skitage pro Saison: 75

Beitrag von LincolnLoop » 27.11.2009 11:28

This is the official kind of performing plow in Austria? :o
What do democrats actually want?

Democrats always want a majority.

Moorkuh

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 27.11.2009 11:55

LincolnLoop hat geschrieben:This is the official kind of performing plow in Austria? :o
It is the demonstration of two trainers for ski-instructors, so basically yes.

What causes your obvious surprise?

Martin

M.H.
Vorname: Michael
Ski: Edelwiser
Ski-Level: 43

Beitrag von M.H. » 27.11.2009 12:33

Moorkuh hat geschrieben:It is the demonstration of two trainers for ski-instructors, so basically yes.
Not exactly IMHO, the organisation that is behind the site you linked is led from the from the Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture and seems to have the goal to make guidelines for teachers (school ur university) that accompany school classes. Skiing schools are neither regulated nor governed by this ministry, so this organisation can't define any official way to ski, except in it's limited area of influence.

This has nothing to do with the way regular skiing schools work and is not an official skiing guideline for professional skiing teachers.
den Schnee auf dem wir alle talwärts fahren
kennt heute jedes Kind

Moorkuh

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 27.11.2009 13:01

M.H. hat geschrieben:
Moorkuh hat geschrieben:It is the demonstration of two trainers for ski-instructors, so basically yes.
Not exactly IMHO, the organisation that is behind the site you linked is led from the from the Ministry for Education, Arts and Culture and seems to have the goal to make guidelines for teachers (school ur university) that accompany school classes. Skiing schools are neither regulated nor governed by this ministry, so this organisation can't define any official way to ski, except in it's limited area of influence.

This has nothing to do with the way regular skiing schools work and is not an official skiing guideline for professional skiing teachers.
You are right in general (therefore I added the word "basically"), however I know the demonstrators in the videos personally. Therefore I can assure you that what is shown in these sequences corresponds to the official way of teaching as it is defined in the Austrian "Skilehrplan".

Martin

LincolnLoop
Vorname: Chris
Ski: Fischer
Skitage pro Saison: 75

Beitrag von LincolnLoop » 27.11.2009 13:25

Moorkuh hat geschrieben:
LincolnLoop hat geschrieben:This is the official kind of performing plow in Austria? :o
It is the demonstration of two trainers for ski-instructors, so basically yes.

What causes your obvious surprise?

Martin
Hi Martin,

I) First of all it surprised me that the torso is pretty neutral to the leg work. Don't understand wrong, I don't think it's bad but I always had the impression that torso is preferred more open in Austria.

II) Look at the video of "Kurven" (demonstration of plow): How can any beginner seriously find out, why there is the effect of a turn in the end if it's shown like that? With a naive look on the actions I can only find out two things:
- A plow seems to me as a really, really hard thing to do. Why should I do something like that if it can be (look) easier, like in the faster vids?
- The only real action to see is, that the force is focused on leaning outside (effecting pressure on outer ski). I don't mean to tell you that inner ski is better than outer ski or anything like that (I don't think that in whole general view) but I really think it's not important to cause a turn to force the pressure on one of your skis but the central point is lay ("Kurvenlage") respectively to set on edge. I think that's really hard to find out in the demonstration.

Thanks for answers :wink: ,
Chris
What do democrats actually want?

Democrats always want a majority.

Moorkuh

Beitrag von Moorkuh » 27.11.2009 15:15

Hi Chris,
LincolnLoop hat geschrieben:I) First of all it surprised me that the torso is pretty neutral to the leg work. Don't understand wrong, I don't think it's bad but I always had the impression that torso is preferred more open in Austria.
Ich schlage vor, um Missverständnissen (unter uns) vorzubeugen, auf Deutsch weiterzumachen, und nur notfalls ins Englische zurückfallen.
Welches Video meinst du genau? Und meinst du mit "neutral to the leg work", dass der OK in Fahrtrichtung schaut und mit "open" taloffen? Ich bin mir nämlich nicht ganz sicher, ob ich verstehe, was du meinst.
II) Look at the video of "Kurven" (demonstration of plow): How can any beginner seriously find out, why there is the effect of a turn in the end if it's shown like that? With a naive look on the actions I can only find out two things:
- A plow seems to me as a really, really hard thing to do. Why should I do something like that if it can be (look) easier, like in the faster vids?
- The only real action to see is, that the force is focused on leaning outside (effecting pressure on outer ski). I don't mean to tell you that inner ski is better than outer ski or anything like that (I don't think that in whole general view) but I really think it's not important to cause a turn to force the pressure on one of your skis but the central point is lay ("Kurvenlage") respectively to set on edge. I think that's really hard to find out in the demonstration.
Ich finde den "österreichischen" Pflug ehrlich gesagt auch ziemlich schwierig, kontraintuitiv etc., aber es gilt einige Dinge zu beachten:

* Ziel ist es, die Kurve dadurch zu fahren, dass der Außenski aufgekantet und belastet ist, der Innenski dagegen (fast) flachgestellt und weniger belastet. Hier sieht man das:
[ externes Bild ]
Allerdings finde ich, dass beim ersten Fahrer das nicht sehr ausgeprägt sichtbar ist.

* Natürlich findet auf der Piste, wenn man den Pflug unterrichtet, ja auch eine mündliche Instruktion statt, sodass man nicht nur anschauen und nachmachen muß, sondern auch das Gehörte mit verarbeitet.

* Im Lehrplan hört sich das etwa so an: Durch eine Hochbewegung wird der alte Außenski flachgestellt (jetzt stehen beide Ski praktisch flach am Schnee), dadurch driften die Ski in die Falllinie (Einwärtsdriften), bzw. man dreht auch leicht den Innenski in die neue Kurve, im Bereich der FL wird dann der Außenski stärker belastet und leicht aufgekantet, indem man Sprung- und Kniegelenk leicht beugt. [Anmerkung: Im Lehrplan steht eigentlich nicht dezidiert, dass der OK (auch nur leicht) nach Außen gebeugt werden muß! Irgendwie ergibt sich das aber automatisch beim Versuch, das Außenbein zu belasten, indem man Sprung- und Kniegelenk beugt.]

Persönlich halte ich diesen Pflug für schwieriger als Buckelpisten. ;)
Nur aufgrund dieser Videos und unter der Annahme, dass ich keine Ahnung habe, würde ich wohl selbst nicht alleine den Berg herunterkommen. Man darf das allerdings nicht isoliert betrachten, es kommen ja immer eine Erklärung und Übungen dazu etc., und mir ist zumindest etwa klar, was man dieser Art des Pfluges bewirken will, nämlich, dass die Elemente daraus auch im weiteren Pfad des Lehrplanes eingang finden (Belastung des Außenbeins, Hüftwinkel, ...).

Martin

Antworten
  • Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag